The Prince ( The Selection #0.5)

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection
.


Well, this one comes in ebook only. It conssists of only 50 pages or so, I don't think I can do much review from those. But if you like the Selection , you'll love this one. The Prince was written from Maxon's POV. I love it because it told us about a piece of Maxon's life , also his opinion about the girls. I think it was really cute and funny the way Maxon reacted after meeting America for the first time. It seems like he was like a normal teenager, without all his awkward attittude. And for Daphne, I feel kinda sad about Daphne,though. Hope she could find a better man for her :)

"She was a servant to her crown, I was a servant to mine, and our masters would never cross"- Maxon Schreave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)